Monday, November 21, 2011

My Faculty Page at Franklin University

I currently hold a faculty position at Franklin University in Columbus Ohio. I have two major roles at Franklin, including the following major roles:
  • Instructional Design Faculty Member for the Department of Humanities and Communication Arts. In this role, I work with faculty members in the department to design and develop online and face-to-face courses. I develop course materials using our home-grown Learning Management System MyFranklin.
  • Faculty Member in Instructional Design and Performance Technology Master's program. In this role, I design, develop, and teach courses in the program. I just finished developing IDPT 640, Enhancing Learning With Technology and plan to teach the course this coming Winter '12 semester.
Below is a link to my faculty profile page at Franklin, including a link to my vitae and other interesting design resources.

http://faculty.franklin.edu/joel-gardner/

No comments: