Thursday, March 15, 2012

How to Set and Reach Career Goals

Several years ago in my Masters degree program I created a goal-setting booklet for setting and reaching career goals. If you use this booklet, you will do the following:
1. Identify and write down your goal
2. Plan and write down the steps to reach that goal
3. Do the plan by following the steps outlined
4. Evaluate and adjust your plan based on how it went
 I followed a solid instructional design process for creating the booklet, and I feel pretty good about the content and the strategies used. It was a really fun project and I think the booklet is useful for those who want to reach their career goals. I thought it would be worth sharing the finished product- feel free to use it or share it as desired! Here is the Career Goal-Setting Booklet.

No comments: