Thursday, October 31, 2013

Traveling to Saudi Arabia

I am traveling to Saudi Arabia from November 1st through November 8th to teach a graduate course in online instruction to faculty members of Saudi Electronic University. This is a new university that was recently established by royal decree in 2011. It is reportedly the first online university in Saudi Arabia, and I and several other faculty members at Franklin University will assist in training the newly established Saudi faculty members.




This will be my first time traveling to the Middle East, and over the next several days I plan to write about my experiences in traveling to Saudi Arabia, interacting with the people, and teaching the course. I look forward to the opportunity to interact with Franklin University's international partners and my fellow-educators at this excellent institution of higher education.

No comments: