- is comfortable with technology.
- clearly articulates expectations for students.
- guides learners through student-led activities.
- responds to students’ needs in a timely way.
- manages time efficiently.
- is willing to do it all over again.
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Podcast: 6 Qualities of a Good Online Instructor
My Brother J. Clark and I recently recorded a podcast discussion about what it takes to be a good online instructor. We created a list of 6 qualities that we believe good instructors embody. A good online instructor: