Thursday, May 1, 2014

Writing at the Library

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am currently taking a sabbatical from my work at Franklin University for the summer trimester. For the first month (May), I have been focusing my efforts on writing a coupe of journal articles. I thought I would share a little about what that has been like.

I have been spending my time at the Grove City Library in downtown Grove City. It's a relatively quiet place, and I can usually get a lot of work done. This is pretty exciting work, my friends - writing scholarly articles! To give you an idea of the excitement, here is what it looks like when I am writing:
What it looks like when I am writing scholarly articles. Usually there are two hands, but one of them is taking the picture.
Sometimes I feel like I need to take a break and look up. When I do, this is what it looks like:

What it looks like when I look up from writing scholarly articles.
Every once in a while, I get a little crazy and I look the other direction. This is what that looks like:


So, I guess you could say that things are really pretty exciting right now. Ill be sure to report on my progress in my writing in the next week or two. For now, back to writing...

No comments: