Principles of Successful Team Interaction
- Purposeful – we focus on our goals. We are not distracted by the ancillary.
- Respect – we respect one another. We avoid useless gossip and disrespectful language and focus on success.
- Openness – there are no secrets. We work together in an open, positive manner to achieve our goals.
- Collaboration – we work as a team. We work to support one another in our work in the program.
- Constructive – we are proactive and focus on solutions. We focus on reaching goals and fixing problems.
What do you think? Would you add anything else to the list?