Tuesday, September 3, 2019

My Professional Mission

My professional purpose and mission is to discover and share knowledge that inspires, empowers, and equips others to succeed in their careers and lives.

As an educator, I am passionate about my students, and they are my highest priority. I focus my efforts to guide my students forward in their studies, their careers, and their lives.

As a practitioner scholar, my research area is the field of instructional design, particularly the effective use of instructional strategies and educational technologies. I have expertise in instructional design management, project management, and in human performance improvement.

As a professional, I conscientiously apply myself to improve the people and organizations I work with. I believe in human potential and dedicate myself to helping others grow and succeed.

No comments: