Thursday, October 10, 2019

My Learning Design YouTube Channel

This post is for the 11 people who actually read blogs, still. :)

I am resurrecting one of my old YouTube channels - Learning Design. I created it about 7 years ago and made a few videos for an old, now non-existent master's degree program, and some of the videos were fairly popular. I've just recently gotten interested in doing more video creation, and I plan to post my videos to there. I'll probably share them with you 11 people here, if I remember to...

Here is one of the videos that I snaked from my other channel and posted to Learning Design. Hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

robmba said...

First comment!

Joel Gardner said...

Ha! Thanks for the first comment. First one in a couple of years, probably. :)

Hope you are doing well, my friend!