Thursday, July 16, 2015

New Position - Department Chair, Instructional Design - International Institute for Innovative Instruction

I was recently asked by the Associate Provost for Academic Quality to serve as the Department Chair of Instructional Design in the International Institute for Innovative Instruction (often called i4).  Dr. Rob Wood will be taking over as the Program Chair of the Instructional Design and Performance Technology program at Franklin. I'll continue to work with Rob as well as our outstanding instructional design faculty in i4. I will be reporting to Dr. Karen Miner-Romanoff, the Associate Provost for Academic Quality at Franklin University and Executive Director of the International Institute for Innovative Instruction.

I'm excited for the opportunity - the faculty and staff in i4 are wonderful to work with, and I look forward to working with them. Karen is an outstanding individual, and I am excited to learn from her over the coming months.

No comments: