#AECTThis is my summary post for the he AECT 2012 International Convention. I had an outstanding experience and in previous posts I blogged some of what I learned throughout the week. If you missed the conference, these links share my experiences.
I feel like I met my goals for the conference - I met some great new people, got oriented to what is going on in the research, and got to interact with old friends. Below is a summarizing list of the blog posts that I wrote about the conference this year. Thanks AECT for a great conference!
Before the Conference
Here are a few posts before the conference and during the drive from Columbus to Louisville.
- AECT 2012 International Convention - Looking Forward!
- Traveling to AECT 2012
- The Galt House Hotel and Suites
- Day 1: Ontology, TCL, and Opening Social
- Day 2: Part 1 - Microscenarios
- Day 2: Part 2 - Problems With Sampling in EdTech Research
- Day 2: Part 3 - The Future of the Field of Educational Technology
- Day 3: Part 1 - Sharing Your Work as an Academic
- Day 3: Part 2 - Invisible Forces That Influence Instructional Design
- Day 3: Part 3 - EdTech Dojo Podcast