Monday, November 5, 2012

New Blog Name: Reflections on Learning Success

In the past my blog has been titled Reflections on Instructional Design. I have written a lot about instructional design and other education-related topics over the past year and I have really enjoyed it. However, I have noticed that many of my posts revolve around different subjects, and I am not sure that the blog title fits all of the things I enjoy writing about. Therefore, I am changing the name of my blog to

Reflections on Learning Success

The title is purposefully ambiguous - it could mean that I am reflecting on successful learning experiences. It could also mean that I am writing about how to learn to succeed. I will likely write about both of these, so I think the new title is appropriate.

I'm sure I will continue to write about instructional design and technology; after all, it is my area of expertise and I really enjoy the field and the practice. But I will also write more about other topics of interest, including motivation, habit change, goal setting, and personal achievement, among other things. These topics all clearly relate to the field of education and instructional design, and they also reflect some of my current interests more fully.

I wonder what I will revise my blog's name to next year...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next year, you can call it, Reflection on Learning Solutions, to reflect how learning is part of the solution.

-Scott Weersing